June 20, 2018
Special Guest: Kyle Coolbroth, Cofounder and CEO of Fueled Collective, formally CoCo Coworking
- Structural raises $2.5m more in seed funding.
- Kyle Coolbroth’s take on WeWork and its rapid rise.
- How CoCo became Fueled Collective and the big expansion plans it has.
- A Leadpages/Drip competitor AutoPilot sets up shop in Minneapolis too.
February 21, 2018
Special Guest: Jenna Pederson, Minnestar board member and Hack the Gap cofounder
- Upsie closes $1.7m seed round funding
- Two MN tech startups, SparkDJ and Players Health, leave MN to join Techstars programs in Los Angeles and Boulder
- Casey’s rant on startup moving away
- Tech ecosystem observations from Jenna Pederson
- What Minnebar is and what’s in store for 2018
December 27, 2017
Special Guest: Maria Ploessl, new Director of Minnestar
- The state of Minne*, present and future
- Tech ecosystem observations, good and bad, from Maria Ploessl
- Inclusion in the Minnesota technology community
- Cargill and Ecolab Techstars launching in Minneapolis in 2018
- Priorities, outlooks, and predictions of tech jobs and hiring in 2018
December 11, 2017
The top, most popular tech stories of 2017 get dissected in true geek fashion. We throw out detailed funding, IPO, and recruiting predictions for 2018. Also new announcements for Optum Ventures who formally launched, Revel Health who raised a ton of cash, and WeWork which graced Minneapolis with location #2.