17 - Bind hauls in a massive series A, Minnesota startup mafias, and why measuring recruiter hiring matters to everyone
- Bind Benefits lands $60m series A in funding.
- The Definity Health Mafia and the startups that its ex-employees have created.
- HelpSystems at $160m in rev is acquired by another private equity firm and valued over $1b.
- Casey displays a company-crush on Help Systems’ outlier Glassdoor rating.
- Paul shares the state of recruiting recruiting and most people will want to hear it.
- Ping.mn emerges to be a source for all things Minnesota tech and seeks contributors.
- Venture backed SaaS startup Icertis, HQed in Seattle, is opening an office in Minneapolis.