19 - Gravie continues to grow and raise VC, why Redbrick’s acquisition was a surprise, and what recruiting activity has to do with recessions
- Minnesota tech's newest IPO pipeline and who could pop.
- Startup Gravie continues to raise VC cash.
- Reeher has a great exit after Blackbaud’s acquisition.
- How often do startups shut down quickly like One20 did?
- Redbrick’s acquisition an whether the founders and early employees made money.
- Paul on companies hiring recruiters, where it’s trending, and what it means for where our economy is headed.